|This is a Weekly Coffee Share Essay.
I’m part of a small group of bloggers who stay in touch and chat about blogging, writing, or just about anything else that might be of interest.
|Link to This week’s full list|
|Link to my Story Blog: Table of Contents.|
Yes, I want to be thankful because I’ve learned that, as a general principal it’s just a better way to live. So, yes, figure out what it is about this past year that you can be thankful for and focus on it rather than all the annoying things that are on your “What Makes Me Miserable” list. We all have gobs of things there, but spending all your waking hours polishing that list will destroy all the legitimate joy you are entitled to.
So, I think that last paragraph meets the requirement of being a fact and we should just do it. With that, I’m moving on to other stuff.
– – = = ( o ) = = – –
This is my last call for you to let me know if you are interested in joining our global, live and real-time, coffee share zoom meeting in the near future.
The feedback on the timezone option chart was all very kind and agreed with me that the first column is the way to go, but we should make sure to be extra nice to both Maria (Sweden) and Beaton (Zimbabwe) for taking a late one one for the team. Moumita (Singapore) is also willing, but she has a new baby and her 6am slot each day is hard to “plan”. We’ll just plan to be extra – extra nice to her and hope that baby does the same.
- If you see any errors, please call that out so I can make corrections.
- Let me know your level of interest given the above.
- If you want to join us, I need an email address to send the zoom invitation to.
- I think the format should simply be: each of us get a few minutes to speak and answer some basic questions like: Name, Where you call home, Why you blog/write. What you love about our Coffee Share. So, please suggest some questions we can offer everyone.
- I do think that you should decide for yourself if you want to answer any specific question, but everyone should answer some or tell us something that would help us know you a bit better.
- I like the idea of allowing some Q&A, but with such a large group, I worry about keeping everyone longer than 60 minutes. Please comment with any suggestions.
- Beaton or myself will introduce all the speakers so basic info is shared quickly. This idea was well received so we’ll do it.