Welcome to my story blog. I have 3 collections I hope you’ll explore.
- I Recall – which are my original project stories
- Fiction (with a few non-fiction)
- Coffee Shares
You should see menus for all three projects. If you’re using a small phone screen, you will see just a single [ MENU ] button to scroll through the whole list.
The “I Recall” stories are the reason I started this story blog. I used to call them, “Dime of Time” (or DOT) stories but when my full collection grew into 3 sets, I found it clearer to rename this collection.
These stories are divided into two sections to help the menus fit on one screen.
- I Recall: To Age 19, is for everything that took place while living in Petaluma, Calif.
- I Recall: Age 20+, is for everything that took place after moving from Petaluma.
There are almost 80 stories and each follows these guidelines:
- 3000 words or less to stay within a 10 minute (DOT) read for most readers
- Autobiographical. Expect some fun hyperbole, but these stories actually happened.
- Entertaining or moving somehow with no boring data dumps
- Written in first person and kind of rowdy, like two friends laughing over drinks
- Clean with almost no adult language or scenes. This is a family-friendly site.
- As visual as I can make them. I try to leave you feeling like you witnessed each story.
Fiction and Non is my newest effort and these are exactly what you would expect by the title. This menu is subdivided by type and essay length.
Coffee Shares are a running weekly set of essays that were created to share personal updates with a small but open group of friends. These essays have a tone of sitting back and catching up with a good friend and often short conversations result. Over the weeks we get to know each other as we laugh and sometimes grieve together. For some of us, these essays are as close as we get to a diary or journal.
Each story has a link near the bottom that will bring you back to my main page.
I’m thrilled that you stopped by and hope to deliver some great reading. Life really can be a great and constantly unfolding adventure if you let it.